Happy Monday friends! First and foremost I want to announce the winner of last week’s giveaway………..Kristen F! Yay!! You have 48 hours to shoot me an email Kristen, and we’ll chat specifics!
And now, on to the some more exciting news…
Today finds Minnesconsin buried in snow, and I have to admit, it is completely wonderful. I am a huge fan of winter – though I do believe it overstays its welcome every year. There is just something so cozy about a good, hearty, blanketing snow storm. Unfortunately, especially for my southern and west coast friends, I can’t give away snow. Even though it really is one of my favorite things. But I can give away a bunch of other stuff that makes my world go round. And hopefully gets you a little excited, too!
(Sorry, guys – if I have any guy readers – but this giveaway is horribly swayed to the ladies. Because I’m a lady and like lady things. That said, you might still be interested if you have a lady of your own. Just sayin…..)
1. A skein of Malabrigo Twist worsted yarn in Applewood. (My favorite brand of merino yarn in an awesome pink-hued walnut color.)
2. A gold plated “xo” necklace from Petitor (I love this necklace – and haven’t taken mine off since I got it!).
3. “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green. (Witty. Smart. Poignant. This book is a must read. But be sure to read it with a box of kleenex.)
4. Essie nailpolish (duh.) in the color that started my addiction – Chinchilly.
5. Aveda Light Elements texturizing creme.
6. Aveda Pure Abundance hair potion. (This stuff is amazing!)
7. Aveda Hand Relief. Hands down the best hand lotion on the market.
8. A herkimer diamond necklace from Mineralogy Designs. (May I also suggest her amazing Herkimer Diamond Ring? So lovely.)
9. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. Lips, elbows, or healing sliced off fingertips, this stuff is a cure-all (and smells like flowers!).
10. A blank page leather wrapped journal/sketchbook/scrapbook/whateverbook.
11. Lemongrass soap from Serenade Naturals.
12. A $25 Gap gift card.
13. A Stella clutch from Lucends.
These are the things that I can’t live without – or, at least I don’t WANT to live without them – and as such I wanted to pay it forward. So one lucky reader will win all this loot! To enter, simply leave a comment telling me what one thing you can’t live without. You can earn extra entries by sharing a link to this post on Facebook or Twitter, and you’ll also get an extra entry for liking my page on Facebook! The contest will be open until midnight on Thursday and the winner will be announced on Friday! Good luck!
(Contest open to US and Canada only)