I create kickass imagery for real people and incredible brands. My photographs tell a story – your story – in a unique, authentic, and badass way. So it’s safe to say that I’m not your average photographer. Then again, I’m not your average anything. Chances are, neither are you (and that’s why you’re here). I can’t wait to share some whisky in real life and get to know all about you and how I can bring your story to life, but until then, here’s a tiny bit more about me:
• I’m unexpectedly petite.
• I’m a warrior for love and believe that if you work hard, and are kind, amazing things will happen.
• “Feminist” is my second favorite f-word.
• I’m an oversharer on the internet.
• I speak three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Movie Quotes (though I’m currently brushing up on my French).
• I dance to (new) old records in my living room and have a tendency to get lost in literature.
• I like single malt scotch and fast motorcycles and if tattoos were free I’d be covered in them.
• I can do a pretty passable British accent.
• If I weren’t a photographer I’d be a teacher, comedienne, or a writer.
• My photography isn’t about magazine features or wedding day details, and it is not about matching outfits or stone bridges. It’s about everything unplanned and spontaneous. It’s about you; your life – real, authentic, uninhibited – being lived out loud in front of my lens. My imagery stems from my desire to tell a story (yours!) and create kickass images (that matter). It’s about kindness and grace and spontaneity and awkward humor. The truest beauty – the heart of your story – exists not only in what I see. But in everything we feel. Whoever you are and whatever your story, my heart – and my camera – would be honored to document it for you.
Contact me for detailed pricing, availability, and travel information.