Hey there. I’m really glad you’re here. I can’t wait to share some whisky in real life and get to know you better. Until then, here’s a little bit more about me:
• I’m a perpetual optimist and wannabe comedienne.
• “Feminist” is my second favorite f-word.
• I’m an oversharer on the internet.
• I speak three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Movie Quotes
• I workout at Alchemy in MPLS and am in love with everything about it and everyone I’ve met there.
• I don’t like wearing socks.
• I dance to (new) old records in my living room and have a tendency to get far too lost in literature.
• I like single malt scotch and fast motorcycles and if tattoos were free I’d be covered in them.
• I can fake a pretty passable British accent.
• I’m not tall. Not even slightly.
• I’m not your average photographer, then again, I’m not your average anything. Chances are, neither are you (and that’s why you’re here).
I believe wholeheartedly in being kind + living a life less ordinary. I believe that while life isn’t very pretty at times, it is always remarkably beautiful. I believe that being a photographer – a writer and a romantic and a storyteller – isn’t about perfection or planning or poses. I’m not ever going to try and curate or fabricate a perfect narrative or alternate version of your story. I’d much rather document perfectly, profoundly, and poignantly the one that is happening right in front of me.
My photography isn’t about magazine features or wedding day details, and it is not about poses or matching outfits or stone bridges. It’s about everything unplanned and spontaneous. It’s about you; your life – real, authentic, uninhibited – being lived out loud in front of my lens. My photography stems from my desire to tell a story (yours!) and create kickass images (that matter). It’s about kindness and grace and spontaneity and awkward humor.
The truest beauty – the heart of your story – exists not only in what I see. But in everything we feel.
Whoever you are and whatever your story, my heart – and my camera – would be honored to document it for you.
Contact me for detailed pricing, availability, and travel information.